Benefits of LED Light Therapy
LED therapy is effective for treating a variety of skin problems including: fine lines and wrinkles, pimples, hyperpigmentation, oily skin, sun damage, psoriasis, and age spots. LED therapy is effective for reducing scars, healing wounds, improving circulation, increasing moisture and radiance, accelerating skin repair, as well as improving elasticity and skin texture.
What Do the Different Colors Do?
1. Purple (Cell Rejuvenation): Purple light increases cell regeneration by “rebooting” your skin cells. It does this by only penetrates the upper layer of the skin where it kills bacteria before it penetrates to the deeper layers. Purple light also eliminates toxins and bacteria which helps prevent acne. It also reduces acne scars
2. Blue (Anti-Acne/Purifying): Blue light helps purify the skin, balance oily skin, tighten pores, and soothe inflammation in those with sensitive skin. It also whitens teeth!
3. Light Blue/Cyan (Activating/Soothing): Light blue light helps restore elasticity and suppleness to sagging skin. It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent that “boosts” the metabolism of your skin cells.
4. Green (Calming/Evens Skin Tones): Green light stimulates injured cells to repair themselves. The calming effect also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and balance the surface of the skin. Green light is also used to treat sagging skin around the eyes, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, freckles, brown patches or uneven skin pigment which will reveal a brighter complexion.
5. Yellow (Toning/Vitalizing): Yellow light reduces the appearance of redness, swelling, and inflammation. Yellow light is beneficial for treating rosacea, sunburns, and small red veins. It also stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin, and is effective in treating abnormal pigmentation. Yellow light helps strengthen the muscles of the face, and also stimulates circulation and oxygen which improves dry skin.
6. Red (Rejuvenating/Anti-aging): Red light promotes a more vibrant and youthful complexion from increased oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the skin cells. Red light penetrates all three layers of the skin where it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which help rejuvenate and firm the skin, promote cellular repair, and increase blood circulation. Red light is ideal for deeper lines and wrinkles, scarring, and promoting a more even skin tone.
7. White (Skin Boosting): White light provides the deepest skin penetration. It speeds up cell metabolism which promotes increased cellular health, brightening of dull skin, as well as improvement of fine lines and sagging skin. It tightens and tones the skin while reducing inflammation. White light contains all color wavelengths.
Are LED Lights Safe?
Not only is LED therapy safe and effective, but it also has the added benefit of being painless and relaxing, with no recovery or downtime required. LED can also be used on all skin types, regardless of ethnicity. It remains cool and comfortable during use because it uses spectral light instead of heat to activate the skin’s own healing properties.
How Long Will It Take to See Results?
The number of treatments needed will vary by skin type and condition (acne bacteria will clear up much faster than deep wrinkles). Some people will see visible results is as little as several weeks, while others may need several months to target those “difficult” areas.
*Keep in mind – the best results will come with consistent use over time.
How to Use Your LED Mask
1. Clean your face thoroughly using the Kumi Organic Facial Cleanser (http://www.ebay.com/itm/302216312736).
2. Plug your LED Facemask into a grounded wall outlet, and plug the other ends of the cord into: (1) the USB port on the bottom of the mask, and (2) the handheld controller. (This mask comes with US plug – no adapter)
3. Press the “Power Switch” button on the handheld controller to activate it.
4. Press the “On/Off” button which will activate the mask.
5. Press the “Color” button in the middle of the controller to choose your desired color.
6. Press the “Energy +/-” button to choose the desired intensity level (1 = lowest | 5 = highest).
7. Press the “Time +/-” button to choose the desired treatment time (treatments can range from 5 – 60 minutes, with a recommendation of 20-30 minutes/treatment).
8. After your LED treatment is complete, it will turn itself off.
9. Unplug your LED facemask from the wall, and store in its protective case.
10. Apply the Kumi Organic Facial Serum – can be used before or after treatment (http://www.ebay.com/itm/302216313785).
1. While LED light is completely safe on your eyes, we still recommend keeping your eyes closed during use. If your eyes are sensitive, reduce the intensity of the light or use eye covers to protect your eyes. If you don’t have eye covers, you can still safely use the mask.
2. Clean your mask with a damp cloth and gentle cleaner (do not use corrosive liquids).
3. People using medications or topical creams which make your skin sensitive to light should consult with their Physician or aesthetician prior to using LED therapy.
4. People using medications or topical creams which make your skin sensitive to light should consult with their Physician or aesthetician prior to using LED therapy.
5. People with a history of skin cancer, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), cataracts, and glaucoma should avoid this kind of treatment.
6. People using medications or topical creams which make your skin sensitive to light should consult with their Physician or aesthetician prior to using LED therapy.
7. If you have any reaction to the mask, please discontinue using immediately.
More Great Products
– Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser: http://www.ebay.com/itm/302216312736
– Revitalizing Anti-Aging Day/Night Glow Serum: http://www.ebay.com/itm/302216313785
7 Different Colors:
Each light has a different effect:
Check out our other listing as well including our facial cleanser and serum: